Jump to recipe
I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE hummus. It’s the best healthy snack food. I’ve tasted A LOT of different types, but there’s nothing better than making your own. It’s so incredibly easy and a lot of fun to make your own homemade hummus!
This recipe includes a few simple ingredients you probably already have on hand in your fridge/pantry. All you have to do is blend everything together, and enjoy. How easy is that?
Let’s Get Cooking!
- 15 oz can canned chickpeas (drained with liquid set aside)
- 1/4 cup chickpea liquid
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Paprika, olive oil, and fresh cilantro for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender or food processor.
- Blend on high until a smooth hummus mixture forms. For a more creamy texture, add more chickpea liquid.
- Serve hummus and garnish with paprika, olive oil, and fresh cilantro.
If you loved this Homemade Hummus,youll also love mySpicy Garlic Sesame Hummus,Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, and4-Ingredient Tuna Salad.
Yours In Health,