Let’s talk BROWNIES, y’all. So, usually when I decide to come up with a recipe to share, it’s always savory. I absolutely love salty foods; soups, casseroles, bowls, scrambles, etc. If I do eat sweets, I’d rather buy it store bought, let’s get real. BUT, for the past 6 months or so, it’s been in the back of my mind to start playing with some baking! I decided to whip up a batch of healthy GOOEY FUDGY BROWNIES, and they definitely did not disappoint!
They’re made with a mix of almond flour, cacao powder, and coconut sugar for sweetness. I also tossed some cashew butter and coconut oil into the mix! They’re so moist, gooey, mushy, and absolutely darn delicious. I’m so excited to share these with you guys. Get ready to indulgewithout the guilt!
Let’s Get Cooking!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sea Salt
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Spray a baking dish or grease with coconut oil.
- Mix together melted coconut oil, cashew butter, vanilla extract, nut milk, and eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl (batter will be thick).
- Add batter to baking dish and bake for 18 minutes at 350F.
- Let cool, cut into squares, top with cashew butter, sea salt, and cacao powder. Enjoy!
If you love this recipe, youll also love myFluffy Almond Butter Cookies,PALEO Banana Muffins, andPeanut Butter Banana Ice Cream.
Yours In Health,