Need a healthy dessert that will knock everyone off their feet? I’ve got the perfect recipe for you! My Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Fluffy Almond Butter Cookies are so ooey gooey that you’ll want to clear out the pan all by yourself… Jeff literally ate 11/12 of these!
They’re made with “healthified” ingredients such as almond flour, almond butter, and raw honey and vanilla extract to sweeten. These cookies are super easy to make and are actually addicting, y’all. AND they take less than 15 minutes to bake up to delicious perfection in the oven. I can’t even wait for you to try them!
Let’s Get Cooking!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Almond Butter Chia Cookies
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 325 F.In a mixing bowl, beat egg and whisk together with vanilla, honey, and almond butter. Stir until a smooth paste forms.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, chia seeds, and spices and fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Batter will be super sticky - Form into 1 inch balls of dough. (I used an ice-cream scoop but wet it between scoops to avoid sticking.)
- To get the super fun traditional "peanut butter cookie" design, use a wet fork and press down into the cookies both ways to create the crosshatched look.
- Bake at 325 F for 12 minutes.Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- ENJOY THE HELL OUT OF THESE MOIST AF, OOEY, GOOEY COOKIES!
If you love these Fluffy Almond Butter Cookies, youll also love my Almond Butter Chia Cookies & Paleo Pumpkin Banana Bread!
Yours In Health,