Jump to recipe
This stuff is so good, I used to sell it! Lafayette, people, anyone remember that? This recipe should definitely be a Fall staple in your kitchen.
- 1 cup @bobsredmill coconut flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (canned or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking dish with coconut oil.
- Mix fresh pumpkin purée, beaten eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Mix coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt in a bowl until there are no lumps.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and add to your baking dish.
- Add your toppings (pictured here are seasoned pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and cacao nibs).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until batter doesn't stick to a wooden toothpick.
- Serve warm and drizzled with raw honey.