Need a quick grab-and-go snack to munch on between meals or as a pre-workout energy bite? These PALEO BANANA MUFFINS are perfect! Before you toss the bananas that have brown spots, save them and make these babies! You won’t be disappointed.
You can even add extra nutrients by adding a scoop or two of Collagen Peptides or Chocolate Protein Powder. YUM! With only a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand (and even if you don’t, ALWAYS keep Almond Flour in the pantry), you can bake up these bad boys that will last you through the week!
Let’s Get Cooking!
- WET INGREDIENTS
- 2 mashed, ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1/4 cup creamy cashew butter (or a nut butter or your choice)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- DRY INGREDIENTS
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix wet ingredients into a bowl, set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients into a bowl, set aside.
- MIX DRY/WET TOGETHER. (it's tough guys, be careful here lol)
- Coat a muffin tin with coconut oil spray (or any other spray you have handy).
- Scoop mixture into muffin tin.
- Bake at 350F for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy! SO EASY!
If you love this recipe, youll also love my Almond Butter Chia Cookies & Paleo Pumpkin Banana Bread!
Yours In Health,