Jump to recipe
Let’s make the easiest (& most delicious) dinner ever – CROCK POT ROAST!
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin (or seasoning of your choice)
- Veggies: mini potatoes, Brussels sprouts (or any other veggies of choosing)
- 4 C beef bone broth
- Take your roast and pat it down heavily with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, & cumin.
- Add the roast to the crock pot along with the veggies.
- Add in the beef bone broth.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours OR LOW for 8 hours.
- The meat should shred easily once cooked! Season to taste, serve how you like, and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST