Are you like me and always have a can of tuna in the back of your pantry collecting dust? Today, we’re dusting it off to create something absolutely amazing. This super simple recipe for HEALTHY BUFFALO TUNA PATTIES takes just a few simple steps. It also includes ingredients you probably already have in your fridge!
They’re super healthy, gluten free, dairy free, Paleo, AND Whole30 approved. Just keep an eye out for sugar and unapproved ingredients in the pickles and buffalo sauce you use, if you’re trying to keep it Whole30. If you are, I used Trader Joe’s Cornichons and The New Primal medium buffalo sauce for the packaged items, and that made them compliant!
Check out these amazing step-by-step photos of what everything should look like as you’re preparing your tuna patties. Love these!
I’m so excited for you guys to taste these. I gobbled down 3 of them right after they finished cooking and almost had to put down the fourth. Jeff wanted a taste too, so I couldn’t leave him hanging lol. The perfect weeknight dinner, if you ask me!
Let’s Get Cooking!
- 2 cans Wild Caught Tuna
- 1/3 cup Cornichon Pickles, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 3 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Sauce (I used The New Primal)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Lime Juice and Arugula for garnish
- Remove tuna from can and mash finely with a fork until shred.
- Add chopped pickles, green onions, almond meal, hemp seeds, egg, and buffalo sauce. Mix well and form into 4 patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook tuna patties on medium heat for 10 minutes per side, until a crispy, browned crust forms.
- Serve over a bed of fresh arugula and top with a squeeze of fresh lime. Enjoy!
If you loved these Healthy Buffalo Tuna Patties, youll also love myAir Fryer Kale Chips,Asian Inspired Meatloaf Cups, andBuffalo Cauliflower Bites.
Yours In Health,