Are you ready for the easiest and most decadent meal of your life made in the comfort of your own home? I am obsessed with my Air Fryer, as we all know. My life is better on a daily basis because of it. These Air Fryer Whole30 Buffalo Chicken Wings help, too! Like, whoa.
I’m putting on a 3-week Whole30 Sugar Detox challenge coming up at the end of this month! I’ve been playing around with some different brands and sauces that are Sugar Free and Compliant with the Whole30 plan.
The New Primal is the sauce I’m using today. I found it at Whole Foods recently and am officially HOOKED! I can’t wait to stock up on these clean sauces and dressings for the 3-week MOVEEATLIVE Challenge!
Let’s Get Cooking!
- 5 organic, free-range chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup The New Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Line chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- AIR FRYER:
- Place the chicken inside the air fryer basket.
- Air Fry chicken at 380F for 25 minutes, flipping half way to ensure even cooking.
- Leave chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake chicken at 400F for 50 minutes, flipping half way to ensure even cooking.
- Once finished, place cooked chicken drumsticks in a mixing bowl and add buffalo sauce.
- Toss the chicken in the sauce, plate, and top with chopped fresh cilantro.
If you loved these Air Fryer Whole30 Buffalo Chicken Wings, youll also love myAir Fryer Kale Chips,Asian Inspired Meatloaf Cups, andBuffalo Cauliflower Bites.
Yours In Health,