Jump to recipe
So flavorful, hearty, healthy and most importantly… DELISH! The perfect soup to add to your #soupszn rotation this fall!
Let’s make it…
If you make it, post and tag me @pumpandcrunch so I can see your beautiful creations! 🤩
To shop the same bone broths I use in ALL my cooking, visit the link below and use code PUMPANDCRUNCH at checkout to save 💰 #kfpartner
- 1 lb of Italian Sausage (spicy or regular)
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 C russet potatoes, chopped
- 4-5 C Kettle&Fire Bone Broth
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large handfuls chopped kale, de-stemmed
- 1 container of plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 C milk of choice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Seasoning: 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Brown Italian sausage in a large pot.
- Add diced white onion, minced garlic, chopped russet potatoes, Kettle&Fire bone broth to the pot.
- Add seasonings.
- Stir, bring to a simmer over medium heat, then cover and cook for 10-15 min, until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Add white beans and chopped kale.
- Stir and cover again for 10 minutes to wilt the kale.
- Stir in Greek yogurt, milk of choice, and the juice of lemon.
- Simmer another 3-4 min to let the flavors combine, season additionally to taste, and serve.
- Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and dig in!
SHOP THE POST