Jump to recipe
Fall flavors are my favvvvorite. Squash, cranberries, pecans, warm spices. Truly nothing better ðŸ¤ŒðŸ¼ Sharing this delicious healthy dinner plate today!
Fall Inspired Dinner Plate
- Butternut squash
- Toasted Pecans
- Avocado oil
- Garlic powder
- Goat cheese
- Dried cranberries
- Slice cabbage into large chunks and place on baking sheet. Rub with avocado oil, salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Bake at 400F for 20 minutes, until tops are crispy and cabbage is tender.
- Peel and slice butternut squash. Rub with avocado oil, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Line on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 35ish minutes, until fork tender.
- Season salmon with salt and cook in avocado oil in a skillet for 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through and lightly crispy.
- Air fry the pecans at 400F for 3 minutes.
- Once everything is done cooking, plate and top with additional toppings of goat cheese, dried cranberries, parsley, and toasted pecans.
SHOP THE POST