Jump to recipe
These are soooo good. We made them on the meal prep menu our clients but it was so bomb, it deserved a spot on the feed and website. SAVE for your next weeknight meal!
Teriyaki Salmon Noodle Bowls
- Fresh salmon
- Vermicelli noodles
- White onion
- Green onions
- Shredded cabbage / carrots
- Shiitake mushrooms
- Teriyaki sauce of choice
- Add a splash of oil to a pan along with all veggies. Sauté over medium heat until they’re at a texture you prefer.
- Boil a pot of water. Add vermicelli noodles, turn off the heat, stir, and cook 2-3 min, until tender.
- Strain and rinse under cold water.
- Add noodles to the veggies along with some teriyaki sauce, toss, and set aside.
- Cut salmon into 1” cubes and toss in a drizzle of sesame oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. (I bought the pre-marinated orange salmon from @heb and it was chef’s kiss)
- Line on a baking sheet and bake at 450F for 5-8 min OR air fry at 400F for 8-10 min.
- Plate the noodles, top with the salmon, green onions, and sesame seeds and DIG IN.
SHOP THE POST