Jump to recipe
Wasn’t quite sure what to name this one but here ya go. This recipe was a “clean out the fridge” creation that was a success!
One Pot Taco Turkey Pasta
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 cups chickpea pasta
- 2 cups @kettleandfire beef/chicken bone broth
- 1.5 cups of milk (of choice).
- Spices: 1 tbsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- shredded cheese
- Fresh cilantro
- Juice of a lime
- Add 2 tbsp avocado oil, diced red onion, and diced bell pepper to a pot. Sauté about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add ground turkey and the following spices. Mix and brown fully.
- Add spinach and reduce into the meat.
- Add chickpea pasta, @kettleandfire beef/chicken bone broth, milk (of choice).
- Bring to a bubbling simmer, cover, and cook on medium/low heat for 15-20 minutes. Stir every few minutes.
- Remove the lid and keep cooking another 5-10 minutes until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add some shredded cheese and the juice of a lime. Serve and top with fresh cilantro. Enjoy!!
SHOP THE POST