Jump to recipe
An easy 15 minute lunch idea. I always have tuna in the pantry for when my fridge is empty and I need a quick meal. Comes out great every time!
- 1 pack of tuna
- 2 boiled eggs
- Diced pickles
- Pickle juice
- Kewpie Mayo
- Salt to taste
- Bell peppers (optional)
- Siete Food Kettle Chips (optional)
- Start by boiling your eggs (I did mine for 8 minutes). Cool eggs and then peel.
- Add tuna to a bowl with the eggs and take a fork and mash together.
- Add diced pickles, some pickle juice, Kewpie mayo and salt to taste.
- I love to eat mine with sliced bell peppers and Siete Food Kettle Chips!
SHOP THE POST