Jump to recipe
Took under 10 minutes from start to finish! And the dressing it FIREEEE. You could use it on just about anything – a hash, in a wrap, on a salad, as a marinade, etc. It was pretty tasty!
Stores great in the fridge to snack on all week.
I ate mine with a filet of salmon that I air fried at 400F for 8-10 min and it as perfect.
White Bean Chunky Veggie Salad
- The Dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp honey (depending on how sweet you prefer)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pinch of salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
- The Salad:
- 1 can drained, rinsed canellini beans
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Add dressing to salad and mix.
SHOP THE POST