Jump to recipe
COTTAGE CHZ SPINACH DIP
The recipe that needs to be on repeat all summer long! It’s made with three ingredients plus some spices and is rich in protein due to the main ingredient being cottage cheese.
Flavor is 10:10 and it’s super easy to make! Let’s do it
SO BOMB! Thank you for the inspo @victorious_0327
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 oz box of frozen spinach
- Seasoning blend: 1/2 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, 1/8 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp @traderjoes ranch seasoning, and 1/4 tsp green goddess seasoning (all optional, use what you've got)
- Optional: Crackers or fresh veggies for dipping
- Blend cottage cheese with seasoning blend until smooth.
- Grate Parmesan cheese and add to a baking dish.
- Defrost completely and squeeze all liquid out of frozen spinach and add to the dish.
- Mix all 3 ingredients together. Top with more grated parm. Bake at 400F for 20-30 min, until top is browned and bubbly.
- Enjoy warm with crackers & fresh veggies
SHOP THE POST