Jump to recipe
A surprisingly simple, but absolutely decadent recipe. Some of the most delicious meals I’ve ever made are the easiest, and this is one of them! A MUST on your next dinner at home!
Let’s make it!
Report back with how y’all like this one!
- 2.5-3 lb grass fed beef chuck
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion, diced.
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5 cups @kettleandfire beef bone broth
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or glaze)
- 16 oz diced tomatoes
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
- Parmesan cheese rind
- 5-6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 bay leaves
- Box of pasta
- Grated parmesan
- Cut beef chuck roast into fourths.
- Add olive oil to a heavy duty pot and heat to medium/high.
- Sear the meat for 2-3 min per side then remove from the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium and add white onion. Cook 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic cloves and tomato paste. Stir well and cook 1-2 min.
- Add Kettle&Fire beef bone broth to deglaze the pan.
- Add balsamic vinegar (or glaze), diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, sugar, red pepper flakes, a Parmesan cheese rind, fresh thyme, and bay leaves. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add the beef back into the sauce, cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Shred the beef into the sauce, add your favorite cooked pasta, top with fresh grated parm, and ENJOY!
SHOP THE POST