Jump to recipe
THE SPICY HONEY GARLIC SALMON NOOD BOWL
This meal was satisfying on so many levels. Tangy, salty, sweet, cold, crunchy, and hot. The most delicious and easy weeknight recipe that will WOW anyone!
Hereâ€™s how to make it…
Hope you love this recipe, and it inspires you to get creative in your kitchen this week!
Spicy Honey Garlic Salmon Noodle Bowls
- 6-8 oz of salmon
- Thai whole wheat noodles (I got mine from Trader Joes) or Vermicelli Noodles
- 2 tbsp garlic infused honey (or regular)
- 2 tbsp Gochujang sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Additions of choice: lettuce, cucumber, mango, edamame, cilantro, mint, green onions
- Dice up salmon and cook in sesame oil until crispy on all sides
- Add in the honey, Gochujang sauce, and rice vinegar.
- Let the fish simmer in the sauce for 1-2 minutes then remove from the pan.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and 1 tbsp of oil to a pan and cook the Thai whole wheat noodles or vermicelli noodles.
- Once the noodles are soft and separating, stir in some chopped green onions and turn off the heat.
- ASSEMBLE - Noodles, salmon, and honestly whatever else youâ€™ve got. I did lettuce, cucumber, mango, edamame, cilantro, mint, and more green onions.
SHOP THE POST