Jump to recipe
A side dish that must to be added into your summer rotation! It’s fresh, crispy, tangy, and soo flavorful.
Recipe inspired by @hettymckinnon – so good!!
Lemon Potatoes w/ Spinach & Feta
- 1 lb halved potatoes
- 1/4 stick of organic grass fed butter
- Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Lemon juice
- 1/2 block crumbled feta
- Olive oil
- Cook 1 lb of halved potatoes in butter until tender.
- I added in some fresh rosemary and garlic cloves for additional flavor during the cooking process - totally optional.
- Add a hearty squeeze of lemon juice to finish off the potatoes.
- Steam some spinach and roughly chop. Should be 1/2 cup once steamed.
- Add to a plate with fresh chopped dill and crumbled feta. Toss.
- Plate a big handful of fresh organic arugula, next add the hot potatoes, the spinach/feta mixture, some toasted walnuts (400F for 5 min), a squeeze of lemon, pinch of flakey salt, and drizzle of good quality olive oil to finish it off.
SHOP THE POST