HIGH PROTEIN▫️MIXED BERRY▫️GREEK YOGURT▫️PANCAKES
A mouthful (pun intended)!
Greek yogurt is high in protein, supports bone and gut health, aids in thyroid function, and many more benefits. It’s a great alternative in many recipes to sour cream, ricotta cheese, heavy cream, half & half, etc.
I use it in dressings, sauces, lasagna, by itself, or today – in my pancakes!
Hope you try this to switch things up in the AM! Or even for dinner if you’re craving something sweet
High Protein Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Birch Benders GF Pancake Batter (or batter of choice)
- Berry mix
- Maple syrup
- Greek yogurt
- Avocado oil
- To make the batter, just follow instructions on the back of the Birch Benders pancake batter bag and add one cut of greek yogurt of choice (I did blueberry flavor).
- Whisk ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Coat pan with avocado oil and add 1 c of batter to the middle of the pan and add some rasberries on top. Cook until golden brown and then flip pancake. Cook other side until golden brown.
- Continue until you have as many pancakes as you need.
- Put cooked pancakes on a plate and cover with more blueberry greek yogurt, mixed berries, and maple syrup.
SHOP THE POST