Jump to recipe
THE BEST weeknight & meal prep recipe!
This recipe is inspired by my bestie @theblairbrooks who fed me these once and Iâ€™ve never been the same.
Theyâ€™re crazy easy and you can batch cook a ton to eat on all week.
Try it out and let me know what ya think. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp Gluten-free flour
- 1 egg
- 1 jalapeÃ±o, diced
- 1 half red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Spices of choice
- Your favorite enchilada sauce ( I use @sietefoods)
- Mix turkey, gluten free flour, egg, spices, jalapeÃ±o, red onion, and a squeeze of lime in a bowl.
- Roll into 2â€ meatballs and line in a skillet.
- Brown for 2 min per side then pour in a jar/can of your favorite enchilada sauce
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes on medium/low and theyâ€™re DONE!
SHOP THE POST