Jump to recipe
The recipe never knew you needed! Inspired by my girl Liz @thevintagefork who made these look sooooo good I had to give it a try myself.
We also served these on my meal prep menu this week and you can find them for sale in Houston at @nourishjuicebarhtx @oathletik and @fitathleticclub
Absolutely DELISH! Hope you give it a try!
- 8 eggs
- Ground chorizo
- 6 flour or corn tortillas
- Enchilada sauce
- Mexican blend cheese
- Scramble eggs in a pan, remove and set aside.
- Then cook ground chorizo in a pan, remove and set aside.
- Then we start assembling the enchiladas! Start by pouring some enchilada sauce at the bottom of your baking dish.
- Then add some eggs and chorizo to the tortillas and wrap and place inside the baking dish.
- Pour the rest of the ground chorizo and eggs over the top of the tortillas int he baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the dish and add cheese of choice over the top ( I used a Mexican blend cheese).
- Bake at 400 degrees until cheese melts.
SHOP THE POST