Jump to recipe
This recipe comes together in no time, and is so so good. All you need is a few simple ingredients plus some spices and thatâ€™s it! Letâ€™s make it!
30 Minute Chicken Tikka Masala
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Small piece of ginger, grated
- 6 chicken thighs, diced
- Spice blend: 1.5 tbsp garam masala, 1 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes (*optional)
- 16oz can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 any milk
- Basmati rice
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a skillet and heat to medium.
- Add diced onion and cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic cloves and a small piece of grated ginger and sautÃ© another 2-3 min.
- Dice chicken thighs up into bite sized pieces. Add to the veggies and combine.
- Make your spice blend:.
- Stir into the chicken and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Add can of tomato sauce plus milk.
- Simmer 15 minutes, serve over basmati rice, and garnish with cilantro (I stirred a bunch into mine too).
SHOP THE POST