Jump to recipe
This is the copy cat version of the “Newk’s Favorite” salad. It’s sooooo good, is packed with the best ingredients, and has a simple vinaigrette.
Let’s make it!
Copycat "Newk's" Favorite Salad
- Dried cranberries
- Crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Pecan halves
- Purple grapes
- Thick cut deli turkey
- Dressing: 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp honey, pinch of salt & pepper
- I made homemade sourdough croutons with grass fed butter. Any croutons work great.
- Toast pecans at 350°F for 35 minutes, until fragrant. Don’t skip this part! They’re my fave part of the salad.
- Sliced grapes, artichoke hearts, and thick cut roasted turkey from the deli.
- Whisk the dressing.
- Later it all up, add the dressing, and toss. Enjoy!!
SHOP THE POST