Jump to recipe
I made these delicious blackened shrimp taco bowls while partnering with one of my favorite brands, Acadian Kitchens. They have everything from spices, to seasoned bag beans, to step-by-step boxed meals!
Be sure to give them a try!
- Black beans
- Pico ingredients: mango, red onion, tomato, cilantro & lime juice
- Start by tossing your shrimp in the blackened seasoning and heat it up in a frying pan for a couple of minutes.
- While the shrimp cooks, mix together your cooked rice, chopped cilantro and lime juice and place on a plate.
- I had precooked by black beans prior, so I added those on top of the rice with chopped lettuce.
- Mix together ingredients for the pico and add to the plate.
- Finally, add the cooked shrimp, and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST