Jump to recipe
Ridiculously good… like WOW!
I love how versatile a plain ole can of tuna can be! Today, we’re making open-fenced tuna melts that will knock your socks off!
Air Fryer Tuna Melts
- Sourdough slices
- 1 can drained tuna
- Dijon mustard
- Pickle juice
- Tomato, sliced
- Brush both sides of sourdough with mayo
- Toast in air fryer until crispy
- Mix 1 can drained tuna with mayo, Dijon mustard, and a splash of pickle juice
- Add sliced tomato, pickles, tuna salad, and a slice of cheese onto the toast
- Back in the air fryer it goes until the cheese is melty and delicious.
- Temp doesn’t matter! It will only take a few minutes for each. You can always use a toaster to toast your bread first as well.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, use the oven for a few min to melt the chese!
SHOP THE POST