Jump to recipe
These fritters are AMAZING paired with my Boursin Lemon Salmon!
Sweet Potato Zucchini Fritters
Category Side Dishes
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 large sweet potato OR 1 small sweet potato
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C flour of choice
- Spices: salt, garlic, cajun seasoning
- Sauce: 1/2 C greek yogurt, lemon, 1tbsp fresh parsley, cajun seasoning
- Avocado oil
- Grate a zucchini, transfer it into a dish rag, and squeeze out all the liquid. Put into a bowl.
- Grate sweet potato and add to the bowl. Also add egg, flour of choice, and lots of spices. Mix and form into disks.
- Heat avocado oil in a skillet over medium/high heat and fry the fritters for 3-4 min each side, until crispy and golden.
- For the sauce: mix greek yogurt, squeeze some lemon, fresh parsley, and a pinch of Cajun seasoning. Dip and enjoy!!
SHOP THE POST