Jump to recipe
The snack that everyone needs in their life! Here’s how I made mine:
Sweet Potato Loaded Nachos
- Sweet potatoes
- Organic black beans
- Organic shredded Mexican cheese
- Tomato, diced
- Olive oil or Avocado oil
- Thinly slice sweet potatoes about 1/4” thick. The thicker the potato, the chewier, the thinner the potato, the crispier.
- Add them to a bowl and toss in a drizzle of oil & lots of salt and paprika.
- Line up in one layer on a baking sheet and bake at 425F for 14 minutes. Flip and bake for another 14 minutes.
- Drop the oven temp to 350F.
- Sprinkle on some drained, rinsed, organic black beans along with some organic shredded Mexican cheese. Bake for 3 min to melt the cheese.
- Add some fresh diced tomato & more cheese. Bake for 3 more minutes to melt this layer.
- Add fresh toppings (I used jalapeños, cilantro, more tomato, & avocado) and DIG IN!
SHOP THE POST