Jump to recipe
Add these to the lineup… CRISPY BEEF & BEAN TACOS!
Crazy easy to put together, even with our own homemade refried black beans. These are the beans I make for my meal prep clients and they loveeeee them.
They were drool worthy!! So good and made with all clean ingredients. Love to see it
Let’s make ‘em!
Beef & Bean Crispy Taco
- Ground meat (I used beef & pork breakfast sausage)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup white onion
- 1 can organic black beans (w/ the juice)
- Siete Foods Almond Flour Tortillas
- Cheese of choice (optional)
- Avocado oil
- Grass fed butter
- Salsa (optional)
- First, brown up some ground meat. I used beef & pork breakfast sausage. Add any spices you’d like as well! Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Next, mince garlic cloves and chop up the white onion. Add to a small pot with a splash of avocado oil and cook down until softened, 4-5 min. Add black beans (with the juice), and simmer 10 min. Add any spices you’d like! I used @acadian_kitchens 😋
- Transfer the beans to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Assemble the tacos!
- Spoon on some bean mix over the whole tortilla, then meat off to one side, and cheese, if you prefer. Fold it over and cook in grass fed butter on medium heat for 5(ish) min per side, until nice and golden brown.
- Dip in salsa or any other sauce of choice.
SHOP THE POST