Jump to recipe
PIZZA DIP, BABY
A restaurant I worked at in college had a version of this on the menu and I got the most RANDOM craving for it the other dayÂ – so I made it! And it was soooooo good.
No sour cream in this one. We sub it out for Greek yogurt!
Serve with your favorite bread, crackers, or veggies. SO BOMB
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I usedÂ @tillamookÂ )
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning blend
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup of your favorite marinara sauce (I usedÂ @raoshomemadeÂ )
- Pepperonis (I usedÂ @applegateÂ )
- Mix together: ricotta cheese, cup plain, nonfat greek yogurt, shredded mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning blend, and garlic powder.
- Layer this at the bottom of the cast iron.
- Pour over about 1 cup of your favorite marinara sauce (I usedÂ @raoshomemadeÂ ).
- Add pepperonis over the top of the marinara (I usedÂ @applegateÂ ).
- Finally, a layer of more shredded mozzarella
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes, or the cheese is melty and bubbling .
SHOP THE POST