Jump to recipe
Move aside hummus, there’s a new tar in town…and it’s the WHITE BEAN!
You guys have asked me for more appetizer, dip, and snack recipes, so here ya go! This WHITE BEAN & FETA DIP came together in under 5 minutes and was delish
White Bean & Feta Dip
Category Side Dishes Snacks
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 drained can white beans (cannellini beans)
- Blend the following ingredients together: feta cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, drained white beans.
- Once blended, put into a bowl and top with olive oil and some paprika.
- Eat with chips, fresh veggies, spread on toast, drizzle over roasted protein/veggies or even use as a salad dressing!
SHOP THE POST