Jump to recipe
Honestly the easiest thing you’ll ever make. Simple ingredients and flavor that is UNREAL!
- 1 lb grass fed organic ground beef
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 purple onion
- 1 cup basil leaves (or just a big handful)
- Sauce ingredients: 3 cloves garlic, 1 tbsp squeeze ginger, 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp coconut/brown sugar
- Add beef to a skillet and brown fully.
- Thinly slice bell pepper and onion and add to the browned beef.
- Cover and cook 10 min to soften the vegetables.
- Chop fresh basil and add to the pot (save some to garnish at the end).
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and add to the pot. Cook another 10 min uncovered.
- Cook rice and plate. Top with the Thai Basil beef. Garnish with extra basil and a squeeze of lime if you’re feeling fancy shmancy.
SHOP THE POST