Jump to recipe
Check out this totally random, but totally delicious lunch I made this week and give it a try!
- 2 russett potatoes
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, minced
- Handful of spinach
- 1lb ground beef
- BBQ sauce of choice (I used Try Bachans Japanese BBQ sauce)
- Olive oil
- Poke potato with a fork all over, cover with olive oil and salt and rub everything in.
- Put potatoes into oven and cook at 350 for 30-40min until fork tender.
- In a pan, add olive oil, chopped onions and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add a handful of spinach into the pan and cook down.
- Add in ground beef to pan and cook fully.
- Add in edamame and mix together.
- Add in some bbq sauce of choice and mix well.
- Cut potato in half, place some butter on the potato to let melt.
- Once butter in melted, top with meat filling and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST