Jump to recipe
- 3 cups parboiled rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 cups andouille sausage, diced into half moons
- 2 cups chicken thighs, diced (raw or pre-cooked - doesn't matter!)
- Couple dashes of your favorite Louisiana hot sauce
- Rinse your rice and add to the Instant pot.
- Add the rest of all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes. Let pressure naturally release.
- Fluff with a fork and dig in!
SHOP THE POST