Jump to recipe
Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
Category Recipes Side Dishes Snacks
- Fingerling potatoes
- Avocado oil
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Boil fingerling potatoes in salted water until they are fork tender.
- Transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Smash potatoes to 1/2” thick using the bottom of a cup.
- Brush avocado oil over the top of the potatoes. Sprinkle salt, shredded Parmesan, and (optional) red pepper flakes.
- Bake at 450F for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and potatoes are crispy on the edges.
- Let cool & ENJOY! These are so so good.
SHOP THE POST