Jump to recipe
Any spaghetti is one of those meals that’s insanely easy to throw together. Especially this one-pot version!
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- Marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 17oz cartons of Kettle & Fire bone broth
- 1.5 C water
- 16 oz regular pasta
- Shredded cheddar
- Brown ground beef in some olive oil over medium/high heat.
- Once nearly cooked, pour in the sauce and and tomato paste to make a creamy and thick tomato sauce.
- From there, add bone broth for lots of protein and flavor, plus water.
- Finally add in pasta.
- Bring to a bubbling simmer. Cover. And cook over medium heat about 20-25 min.
- Remove the cover every 5 minutes and stir the pasta so it all cooks evenly.
- In the end, the pasta should absorb all the liquid, be cooked nicely, and create a creamy, tomatoey, starchy sauce.
- Topped it off with some shredded cheddar and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST