Jump to recipe
Great for any time really, but I served mine over some homemade mashed potatoes and topped with cranberry sauce and it was the most delicious combo. Great for a last minute meal idea for Christmas!
"Lightened Up" Chicken & Sausage Meatballs
- 1/2 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 lb ground pork breakfast sausage
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp spice blend (salt, pep, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, red pepper flakes)
- Mix in a bowl and form into 1” meatballs
- Add to a skillet and brown on all sides until meat is cooked (about 3-4 min per side).
- Serve ‘em how ya like ‘em! Highly recommend topping these with my recipe of the homemade cranberry sauce.
SHOP THE POST