Jump to recipe
I’ve made these babies twice now for my meal prep clients and the feedback is AMAZING.
“This chicken is the bomb!”
“Oh girl this chicken is so good. Even my fourth graders say it looks and smells delicious!”
That’s a win in my book!
The recipe is so easy too. Let’s make it together:
Copy Cat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets
- Chicken (thighs or breast)
- 1/2 C almond flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp parika
- olive oil
- Dipping sauce of choice
- Roughly chop chicken (thighs or breast) into ~ 1 inch pieces - think the size of a Chick-fil-A nugget.
- In a shallow dish, mix together almond flour, salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and paprika - or any spices that are your fave!
- Very lightly roll each nugget in the flour mix and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan and turn heat to medium/high.
- Add nuggets to the hot oil in one layer (don’t overcrowd the pan) and cook 3-4 min per side - until both sides are nice and crispy.
- Pour them onto a paper towel once done to drain the grease (or even on a baking rack) and serve them ready!
- Dip in sauce of choice!
SHOP THE POST