Your new favorite weeknight dinner recipe right here!
Let’s make this easy GROUND BEEF & GREEN BEAN STIR FRY!
Beef & Green Bean Stir Fry
- 1 LB bag of green beans
- 1 LB of ground beef
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh minced ginger
- 1/3 C of chopped green onions
- Sauce ingredients: 3 tbsp soy sauce; 2 tbsp sesame oil; 2 tbsp honey; 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce (optional)
- 2 tbsp oil or butter
- White rice
- Trim off the ends of green beans and add them to a pot or pan on medium/high heat.
- Cook the beans for 10 to 15 minutes, no oil needed, until they start to char and soften. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Add oil or butter to the same pot or pan along with ground beef. Cook the beef until fully browned.
- Add minced garlic and minced ginger. (It is important that you use fresh here. It makes a world of difference in the flavor!)
- Also add chopped green onions (the white part).
- Sauté all of this for 2 to 3 minutes until it is smelling fabulous.
- Add in the charred green beans and sauce.
- Stir everything together, cover the pot, and cook on medium for 5-10 minutes, until the green beans are at a texture you prefer.
- Top with the greens of the green onion, served with rice, and DIG IN!