Crispy deliciousness! My air fryer is definitely one of the best kitchen tools I own. And that’s saying a lot because believe me… I have MANY.
Here’s the one I have and I love it! It’s basically an oven, but 10x as quick. Instead of 10 minutes to preheat, it takes 3. Instead of 45 minutes to cook chicken, this recipe takes 15!
Let’s get cooking, y’all!
Air Fried Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
- 1 Chicken breast
- Sliced almonds
- 2 eggs
- Oat flour
- Maple Syrup
- Avocado oil
- Slice chicken breast into 6 smaller pieces (these will be your chicken tenders).
- Place your oat or almond flour and sliced almonds in one bowl.
- Crack your two eggs, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt into another bowl and wisk.
- Spray air fryer basked with avocado oil.
- Dip one chicken tender in your egg wash (coat fully) and then dip it into the flour mixture (coat fully).
- Line coated chicken tenders in air fryer pan.
- Cook at 400F for 12 minutes (or 15 minutes for extra crispy).
SHOP THE POST