Jump to recipe
Level up your salad with this super simple Asian vinaigrette!
Itâ€™s made with a few ingredients that I always keep on hand. When I run out, I freak out. Because I use them that much in stir fries, sauces, and just poured all over my food.
5 Min Asian Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- Dressing Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, & 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salad ingredients: 1 english cucumber, 2 tomatoes
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Peel cumber, remove seeds, and cut into small pieces.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Mix everything together and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST