Jump to recipe
Was going for an omelette, but ended up with a pancake, but danggg this was good. And it took me less than 10 min to make!
If you need a super quick and delicious breakfast idea, this one is for you. Iâ€™ve been getting tired of regular fried/scrambled eggs, so this was a nice mixup.
10 Min Loaded Egg Pancake
- Aidell's sausage chicken and apple sausage
- Organic cage free eggs
- Fresh spinach
- Feta cheese
- Avocado oil spray
- Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- Slice and sautÃ© sausage.
- Add and wilt spinach.
- Remove from pan.
- Re-spray pan and add beaten/seasoned eggs to cover the pan.
- Toppings go on with added feta.
- Turn heat to medium/low and cover the pan for 2-3 min to cook the egg.
- Serve and add toppings of choice.
SHOP THE POST