Jump to recipe
I’ve got the perfect little side dish for your next weeknight dinner, dinner party, or holiday party. This warm cabbage salad is the BOMB. So much flavor and is simple as ever to make!
- 1 C quinoa
- 2 heads of kale, chopped and de-stemmed
- 1 small head of cabbage
- Candied pecans
- Seasoning blend: salt, cumin, ginger powder
- Dressing blend: 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 C water
- Avocado Oil
- Bring quinoa & water to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low, cover, and cook 20 min.
- Add cooked quinoa on a baking sheet, toss in avocado oil and seasoning blend and spread to an even layer. Bake at 425F for 15 min.
- Remove stems from kale, chop, toss in the same as above, and line on a baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 5 minutes.
- Cut a small head of cabbage in half, remove stem, and thinly slice. Toss in the same as above and line on a baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 20 min.
- Whisk together dressing blend.
- Add baked ingredients to a large bowl and toss in the dressing. Top with chopped, candied pecans, and SERVE!
SHOP THE POST