Jump to recipe
Crispy, flakey, lean, and healthy! You’ve got to to add this CRISPY WHITE FISH to your next weeknight dinner menu!
- Favorite chips or crackers (I used Siete Foods Lime Tortilla Chips)
- Seasoning: Chili lime spice blend (or seasoning of preference)
- 1 egg
- 4 oz Cod Filets
- Avocado oil
- Crush up some of your favorite chips or crackers, transfer to a shallow bowl/plate, and add some seasoning.
- Beat an egg in a separate bowl/plate.
- Add avocado oil to a frying pan and turn to medium/high.
- Pat fish filets dry with a paper towel, coat in the egg, then coat in the crushed chips/crackers well.
- Add breaded filets to the warm oil and fry 3-4 minutes per side.
- Serve how you like & enjoy!
SHOP THE POST