Jump to recipe
I love grabbing pre-seasoned meats from the grocery store! It saves time in kitchen prep, adds a ton of flavor and can save money in ingredient costs & eliminates waste!
- Greek seasoned chicken thighs
- Rice of choice
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- Chopped red onions
- Avocado oil
- Seasoning of choice for veggies
- Cook rice in rice cooker per instructions.
- Place pre-seasoned meat on one side of baking sheet.
- Add broccoli, red onion, avocado oil, and seasoning to other side of baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 25 min.
- Serve and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST