Jump to recipe
SOUP SEASON IS HERE! Even if it’s hot out, bring me the soup! They’re fun to make, a great way to pack in a TON of ingredients, and an easy way to meal prep a bunch in advance to store for later.
- 1 C onion, diced
- 5oz can of chopped green chiles
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 2 cans white beans
- Spice blend: 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tsp ground coriander, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cartons of Kettle & Fire beef bone broth (or flavor of your choosing)
- 1 can of corn
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Toppings of choice: avocado, cilantro, lime juice and Siete Foods tortilla chips
- Add butter, onion and chopped green chilis to a large pot over medium/high heat, and cook for 5 minutes until onions are transparent.
- Add 1 drained can white beans into the pot.
- Take the second can of white beans with the juice from the can and add into a blender. Once it is blended, add into the pot.
- Add in your spices, bone broth, corn, and chicken.
- Cover the pot, let it cook on medium heat for 30 min.
- Remove the chicken to shred it, and add back into the pot.
- Serve in a bowl and add your toppings of choice! My favorite toppings are avocado, cilantro, lime juice, and some Siete Foods lime tortilla chips.