Add this to your next 20 minute weeknight dinner menu! Threw this bad boy together for lunch and it was crazy simple.
It would be fabulous with black beans and topped with lime, cilantro, & some cheese, but definitely not needed.
One-pan meals are my go-to! Throw everything in and let it do its thing. Hope you enjoy this one, SQRL fam!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pack of chorizo
- 1 can corn, drained
- Tomato, diced
- 4 eggs
- Avocado, sliced
- Cheese of choice
- 1 can Kettle & Fire bone broth
- Hot sauce of choosing
- Cooking oil of choice
- Add chopped onion to large pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in pack of chorizo and cook for 7-10 minutes. Mash with meat smasher to help it cook.
- Once chorizo is cooked add in corn and sliced tomatoes.
- Add in 1 cup of bone broth with cheese of choice. Mix everything together and cover for 3-5 minutes.
- Crack 4 eggs into different areas of the pan. Cover for 5-7 minutes while eggs cook.
- Remove from heat and drizzle hot sauce of choice.
- Garnish with sliced avocado and enjoy!