Look no further – I’ve got you covered for BRUNCH this weekend, SQRLS! (W30 approved brunch, too!)
This skillet is packed with protein and has tons of flavor. Super super easy to make too. Let’s do it!
Southwest Brunch Scramble
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 C onion, chopped
- 1 C red bell pepper, chopped
- 1.5 C potato, diced
- 1/2 lb seasoned pork sausage, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C Kettle and Fire bone broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- To a skillet add olive oil, onion, bell pepper, potato, and about a half pound of chopped, seasoned pork sausage and cook on medium/high heat.
- Once everything is added to the pan, add a pinch of salt and a half cup of @kettleandfire bone broth - this helps to steamed vegetables, add flavor, and increase protein in the dish!
- Cover the pot, and cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Move all of the ingredients over to the side of the pan, add another splash of olive oil, and crack in your eggs.
- Scrambled eggs fully then mix into the rest of the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!