Jump to recipe
This is truly the most simple and satisfying meal for those days that you don’t have a ton of time, but still want to eat something healthy and delicious!
Sheet Pan Salmon & Veggies
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 bunch bok choy
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Prep your veggies by removing the ends and spread it out on your sheet pan.
- Place salmon filet in the center of the sheet pan.
- Drizzle veggies and salmon with olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake at 400F for 15 min
- Garnish with fresh lemon juice!