I was craving something nutritious and delicious and felt like being a little creative in the kitchen today. Out came this random goodness of a dish. I always like to keep my pantry stocked with the below items to help come up with quick sauces.
-Gochujang (red pepper paste)
-Chili garlic sauce
I hope you give it a shot!
- Ginger, squeezed
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Ribeye steak, sliced
- 1 bag sugar snap peas
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- Steak sauce mixture: soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, squeeze ginger, chili garlic sauce
- Cucumber sauce: gochujang, sesame oil
- Remove steak from packaging and cut in small slices and add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add in steak sauce mixture to bowl and stir. Make sure all beef gets coated and set aside to marinade.
- While beef gets marinaded, add coconut oil to large pan and melt.
- Add one bag of sugar snap peas with a splash of water and cover.
- While sugar snap peas cook, start slicing your cucumber and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add gochujang and sesame oil to cucumber and mix. Set bowl aside.
- Once peas are soft, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add beef to pan and cook until desired texture.
- Once beef is cooked, add back in peas and mix together.
- Place beef and peas into a serving bowl and add in cucumbers. Enjoy!