Today I’m sharing a recipe for all the bread/sweet lovers out there. I CRAVE carbs & sugar (I know I’m not the only one) – so this is a great alternative to keep in the house for when that craving hits. It’s gluten free, Whole 30 approved, dairy free, paleo … all the things. And I honestly love the taste!
Before you make it, note that it’s not very sweet because it doesn’t have any added sweeteners. BUT the texture is on point. It’s like a cake/bread situation. I dipped mine in my morning coffee with a side fresh berries and it was amazing!
- Dry ingredients: 2 1/4 cup almond flour; 1 tsp baking soda; 2 tsp pumpkin spice; 1 tsp cinnamon; 1/4 tsp salt
- Wet ingredients: 2 eggs; 2 mashed bananas; 1/2 cup pumpkin purée; 1/4 cup melted coconut oil; 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl and mix.
- Add all wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add everything to a lined loaf pan.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST